Verb to be + - ?
Verb to be + - ?
we saw the verb to be in different ways and say as affirmation, denial and question in which it is said that a specific action is being taken or not or to know if someone or we are doing it in addition to another type completing with a verb and a description or characteristics of the person or some object in the same way in question or denial and complete the questions with wh questions, we also practice in the book and through examples and exercises to improve it, some examples are the following:
Is your dog black?
Are you practice basketball?
Is your mother at home? No, she isn’
We aren’t play soccer, we are play football soccer
I am play the guitar, I am not play the piano
The car is blue, it isn’t black
You are very tall
Where are your mother?
What is your country?
Am I drink coffee?
Is Mike from London? No, he is American
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario